The aim of the grant programme for international students is to encourage foreign students to study for a Master’s degree—any of the courses offered—at ENAE Business School.
In Spain, the grant programme is financed via the Fundación Universidad Empresa and Fundación CajaMurcia, and internationally via agreements with several Latin American institutions which collaborate with us in order to facilitate the administration and financing of your ENAE education.
We currently maintain international agreements with the following institutions:
- Beca Desafíos, an organisation which seeks to aid development in Latin America via the education of future leaders with a global outlook obtained via an international education.
- Fundación Guatefuturo, in Guatemala.
- Instituto Peruano de Fomento Educativo (IPFE), in Perú.
- Banco de Guayaquil, in Ecuador.
- Instituto para la Formación y Aprovechamiento de los Recursos Humanos (IFARHU), in Panamá.
Please ask us for more information using the form on this page. Our international representatives will get in touch with you as quickly as possible to answer all your questions.