This course aims to raise awareness of the importance and provide tools for participants to manage the resource / capital forms most fundamental: “the consumer market”, considering this market as the set of customers and / or consumers or users of products or services the company offers.
We will start by improving the ability to identify and analyze the available potential markets as well as perceive the total markets to which the company may get, with strategies of conquest, expand or create new markets.
You have to know how to make decisions that affect the strategic positioning in the market, the offering (offer to be launched) on one hand and marketing (where and how we are going to sell) on the other to give the company a strategic defined, marketing and vision line.
We must learn to manage available resources to achieve maximum market share of customers and / or loyal consumers or users, which is the ability to convert some clients available on loyal customers (with the ethical sense of loyalty) to the company.
And finally, knowing how to boost needed changes in technology management, finance and human resources to focus the company towards sustainable growth of the markets where it operates.
After completing the course the participant will be able to:
ENAE Business School is very conscious of the fact that every teaching institution is built by all and must be very careful about participant selection right from the very start by analysing their CV, qualification certificates, admission exam and through a personal interview of the student by the program director. Depending on the program, ENAE Business School carries out tests to evaluate language competence.
Most of our students come from the business world about 80% of ENAE’s students are graduate professionals and executives who wish to update their knowledge and improve their skills. These students come from different academic backgrounds mostly engeneering, business, law, economics, communication and humanities.
We encourage young and talented graduates with entrepreneur spirit to be involved in our programs as a fast track to achieve their goals in the business World.
INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING. STRATEGIC MARKETING.
1. What is marketing?
2. Roles and responsibilities of the marketing at the company
3. Market analysis as the foundation of marketing
4. Strategic analysis of the consumer / user
5. Market segmentation and business opportunities
6. Strategic segmentation process
7. The problem of information
8. The marketing Information: The business research
9. The analysis of the Information Systems (MIS). The CRM
10. D.A.F.O. Analysis (S.W.O.T.)
1. Definition of marketing positioning
2. Positioning to competitors
3. Positioning to the market
4. The competitive advantages
5. Definition of basic marketing advantages
6. The attack and defence strategies
7. Specific strategies of marketing mix
1. Structure of a marketing plan
2. The marketing plan within the business plan (Business Plan)
3. The goals / targets as central to the marketing plan
4. Marketing strategies: The “offering” and marketing
5. The Marketing Mix tactical plan
6. The budget. Concept of return on marketing
7. Control of a marketing plan. The balanced scorecard
OFFERING STRATEGY. PRODUCT AND PRICE.
1. The concept of product / service marketing
2. Innovation and product marketing
3. Decisions on product mix
4. Brand and packaging as a part of the product
5. The price (value) of product marketing
7. Price changes
8. The price war
BUSINESS STRATEGY. DISTRIBUTION AND COMMUNICATION
1. The description of the distribution in marketing
2. Management of distribution channels.
3. The logistics and commercializing marketing
4. Merchandising and trade marketing
5. The communication policy
6. Advertising and public relations
7. Promotion of sales
8. Management of sales team.
9. E – Marketing. Internet communication tools. The social Media Plan.
Specified time period: This course has and extension of 20 contact ours at ENAE premises.
Timetable: This course is delivered on Friday from 16:30 h. to 21:30 h. and Saturday from 9:00 h. to 14:00 h
Place and Address:
Edif. ENAE. Campus Universitario de Espinardo 30100 Espinardo Murcia- Spain
Are you interested? Obtain the following benefits:
Price: 590 €
ENAE Business School offers the following discounts:
Partner companies of FUERM, their workers, and the members of Asociacion de Antiguos Alumnos of ENAE Business School will obtain a 10% of discount.
If the amount of the program is paid by your company through the credit offered by the Tripartite Foundation you may recover all or part of the amount of the program in ENAE Business School, discounting the amount to be credited for the payment of social insurance.
Part of the amount paid of our training programs, in-person and In Company, could be recovered through the Tripartite Foundation (only Spanish companies).
Ask us for more information. We make the process for obtaining the discounts to all those students who request it, at no additional cost to your training.
The program is part of a Master and has limited availability. Taking this course will provide you great opportunities for expanding your professional networks. Final admission decision is reserved to ENAE Business School on the basis of prerequisites established for the course, room availability and specific group profile required.