This course is intended for the student to be able to handle, with ease, the key concepts in a good model of marketing planning.
It is essential to know how the various elements of marketing interact with each other and especially how the elements of marketing mix function, as a dynamic system, if you approach the task of planning the marketing of any business.
The development and marketing budget justification must be related to the goals and efforts designed and should not be a product of budgetary inertia.
After completing the course the participant will be able to:
Identify the different products - market of interest for the company and analyze the key variables of the operation.
Develop a good marketing budget in line with the effort designed.
Designing a system of marketing actions for a product – market.
ENAE Business School is very conscious of the fact that every teaching institution is built by all and must be very careful about participant selection right from the very start by analysing their CV, qualification certificates, admission exam and through a personal interview of the student by the program director. Depending on the program, ENAE Business School carries out tests to evaluate language competence.
Most of our students come from the business world about 80% of ENAE’s students are graduate professionals and executives who wish to update their knowledge and improve their skills. These students come from different academic backgrounds mostly engeneering, business, law, economics, communication and humanities.
We encourage young and talented graduates with entrepreneur spirit to be involved in our programs as a fast track to achieve their goals in the business World.
SELECTION OF PRODUCTS AND COUNTRIES
DETERMINATION OF PRODUCTS / INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
DECISION OF STRATEGIES TYPE FOR EACH COUNTRY
PREPARATION OF PLANS AND MARKETING PLAN
1. Overview of the catalog of products and markets
2. Products and markets of tactical interest and products and markets of strategic interest
1. Specific work for products and markets
2. Participatory analysis DAFO type
3. Competitive advantages
4. Preliminary Goals
5. The system of marketing actions
6. Coherence analysis
1. Synthesis of the different plans
2. Analysis of synergies and final plan
FORMAT OF A MARKETING PLAN
1. The goals
2. The system of marketing actions
3. The trade budget
1. The control of goals
2. The control of marketing actions
3. GAP goals - actions control
4. The graphs Z as key tools to control the activity of marketing
Specified time period: This course has and extension of 20 contact ours at ENAE premises.
Timetable: This course is delivered on Monday and Tuesday from 16:30 h. to 21:30 h.
Place and Address:
Edif. ENAE. Campus Universitario de Espinardo 30100 Espinardo Murcia- Spain
1. Theoretical presentations alternated with practical exposure so as to see their relationship with results in business. The interrelation between theory and practice is a methodology in which students must be involved. This methodological issue will be used for both business executives and professionals, and for recent graduates who want to join the same course.
2. Several case studies are sent from those that companies have been facing in real life for students, with the relevant knowledge acquired, to do the analysis between the different lines of action that may arise and choose the one considered more realistic and adjusted to the case. The student should become accustomed to making decisions and understand the implications of them.
3. Case studies and readings will be sent to participants through the virtual campus. At the same time chat forums or debate centres may be created on campus or virtual in which the views of the participants will be contrasted. . These tools will be used by the students to contrast their different points of view.
4. Virtual Campus is a tool that allows a much more fluid relationship between students and teachers at personal and on line level.
5. Teaching the course will take into account how the student intends to apply the knowledge acquired to the final project at the end of the Master.
Are you interested? Obtain the following benefits:
Price: 390 €
ENAE Business School offers the following discounts:
Partner companies of FUERM, their workers, and the members of Asociacion de Antiguos Alumnos of ENAE Business School will obtain a 10% of discount.
If the amount of the program is paid by your company through the credit offered by the Tripartite Foundation you may recover all or part of the amount of the program in ENAE Business School, discounting the amount to be credited for the payment of social insurance.
Part of the amount paid of our training programs, in-person and In Company, could be recovered through the Tripartite Foundation (only Spanish companies).
Ask us for more information. We make the process for obtaining the discounts to all those students who request it, at no additional cost to your training.
This program is part of a Master that has limited availability. Taking this course will provide you great oportunities for expanding your professional networks. Final admission decision is reserved to ENAE Business School on the basis of prerequisites established for the course, room availability and specific group profile required.