The aim of this module is that the student acquires the necessary knowledge to plan a business strategy that will allow the agri-food company to achieve a greater competitive advantage in an increasingly globalised and specialised market that faces great challenges in the future.
To this end, students will be provided with all the theoretical and practical tools that will allow them to analyse the different strategic alternatives that can be adopted from a short, medium and long term perspective.
Identify what the strategy consists of in concrete situations in the agri-food sector.
Recognise the main decisions that make up a company's strategy.
Apply heuristics for strategic decision making by companies.
Apply guidelines to draw up solutions, analyse their viability and effectiveness and indicate the most effective solution.
Propose solutions to a situation, establishing an appropriate action plan through the management of the knowledge acquired and the information available.
0. INTRODUCTION TO THE MAIN STRATEGIC DECISIONS AND APPLICATION TO THE AGRI-FOOD FIELD.
1. BUSINESS GROWTH IN THE AGRI-FOOD COMPANY
2. INTERNATIONALISATION IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY
1. THE AGRI-FOOD PRODUCT.
2. PRODUCT FOOD MARKET STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT.
1. THE VALUE CHAIN
2. THE VALUE CHAIN AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN THE AGRI-FOOD SECTOR
3. VALUE-CREATING RESOURCES AND CAPABILITIES IN THE AGRI-FOOD SECTOR
4. STRATEGIC ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES AND CAPABILITIES