People Management covers all the techniques, attitudes, concepts and ideas that a person must develop or acquire to take responsibility for the work of others. Nothing else is the role of manager. Such capacity must be developed over time, and we could say that whoever does not learn to develop it, cannot handle it. This material includes, somehow, the whole substance of which is an MBA with which we prepared to accept greater challenges in the organizations we are set to serve.
Its development has a direct impact on personal maturity and it is the result of thinking and acting in a certain way, according to temperament, character and personality.
This part of the course helps us to contrast the basis on which we have developed our own personal skills and, where appropriate, to be able to correct those behaviours that consciously can be harmful in the future. Additional it will help you develop a style of behaviour that will assist you to make and implement decisions that will facilitate the work of leading people in an organizational environment.
The course leads to highly differentiate three stages towards maturity in the effective leadership of people, such as the stage of commanding (based on the authority), the leadership (based on motivation) and facilitator (based on communication). From a conceptual standpoint, the development of the behaviours is directed at increasing the influence over colleagues, superiors and with their own peers. In short, the module allows us to enhance our ability to positively influence the organization.
After completing the course the participant will be able to:
ENAE Business School is very conscious of the fact that every teaching institution is built by all and must be very careful about participant selection right from the very start by analysing their CV, qualification certificates, admission exam and through a personal interview of the student by the program director. Depending on the program, ENAE Business School carries out tests to evaluate language competence.
Most of our students come from the business world about 80% of ENAE’s students are graduate professionals and executives who wish to update their knowledge and improve their skills. These students come from different academic backgrounds mostly engeneering, business, law, economics, communication and humanities.
We encourage young and talented graduates with entrepreneur spirit to be involved in our programs as a fast track to achieve their goals in the business World.
ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT OF PEOPLE
2. The assumption of risk in management
3. Management of own learning
4. The primary responsibility of the manager
5. The manager and change: the adaptation effort
6. Two guidelines, change management, opportunity management.
7. The concept of training in management.
8. The conditions of good manager.
9. The concept of goals to employees.
10. The setting of goals to employees.
11. The delegation and the contribution to income.
12. The management of own behaviour.
13. The communication management and the laws of the influence.
14. Communication with professional groups.
15. The organization: motivation, leadership and conflict.
1. Communicating in difficult circumstances.
2. Leadership and its styles.
3. Creativity in management activity.
4. The organization of work.
7. Success factors in managing the team.
8. The phases of the team’s formation: roles.
9. The greetings and motivation.
10. Monitoring and assessment interview.
11. Knowledge of partner.
12. Individual goal setting.
1. The report structure.
2. Congratulate is different to thank.
3. Effective communication of difficult orders.
4. Know how to recognize a mistake.
5. The control management activity.
6. The proper conduct of the employee.
7. Managing the relationship with you boss.
8. The continuous management in the team.
9. The professional development of your employees.
THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR ATTITUDE
1. Communication in management.
2. Say “no” effectively.
3. The firing interview: when to do it and how.
4. The confrontation in the organization: managing conflict.
5. The long run race of the executive.
6. Working under pressure: Saying “no” and act with a “yes”.
7. Time management and concept of preparation.
8. The adoption of specific goals to employees and professional development.
9. The rules of the motivation on people.
10. Revision and extension of topics.
11. Individual action plans.
Specified time period: This course has and extension of 20 contact ours at ENAE premises.
Timetable: This course is delivered on Wednesday and Thursday from 16:30 h. to 21:30h.
Place and Address:
Edif. ENAE. Campus Universitario de Espinardo 30100 Espinardo Murcia- Spain
Are you interested? Obtain the following benefits:
Price: 390 €
ENAE Business School offers the following discounts:
Partner companies of FUERM, their workers, and the members of Asociacion de Antiguos Alumnos of ENAE Business School will obtain a 10% of discount.
If the amount of the program is paid by your company through the credit offered by the Tripartite Foundation you may recover all or part of the amount of the program in ENAE Business School, discounting the amount to be credited for the payment of social insurance.
Part of the amount paid of our training programs, in-person and In Company, could be recovered through the Tripartite Foundation (only Spanish companies).
Ask us for more information. We make the process for obtaining the discounts to all those students who request it, at no additional cost to your training.
This program is part of a Master that has limited availability. Taking this course will provide you great oportunities for expanding your professional networks. Final admission decision is reserved to ENAE Business School on the basis of prerequisites established for the course, room availability and specific group profile required.